Best bait wraps

bravest67

Looking for the best or atleast “the better” bait wraps on the market. Can be both individual wraps or multi pocket wraps. Order some ones from hiro but haven’t heard about them or the baits. So I got those coming at some point. Just wondering what everyone uses or opinions on some. Thanks underground. 

@Fallof74 and hiro wraps are nice for keeping tails straight. I use a cheap 12” Husky “document” bag from Home Depot  for my rats and soft baits. It’s got a divider in it and the hooks rarely pierce through. I put a carabiner on it and use it for bank fishing at night since I take out maybe 3 baits. Can’t beat it for 4 bucks.

I bought a Plano multi pocket wrap and hated it. 

C5CA2089-9F46-4737-B46A-69A91AA9B709.jpeg

0FF5BE25-0CF5-4CAF-80A0-DF4F75A5AB49.jpeg

@Doomlurker I currently have the Plano wrap, it’s fine for cheaper swimmers but I’m not throwing my hinkle and negos in there or more high end baits. I also have two of the husky bags after seeing a previous post on here about softbaits. Haven’t used it yet but will be. Thanks for the heads up. 

im gonna look more into the underground wraps for my nicer baits. 

23 minutes ago, bravest67 said:

@Doomlurker I currently have the Plano wrap, it’s fine for cheaper swimmers but I’m not throwing my hinkle and negos in there or more high end baits. I also have two of the husky bags after seeing a previous post on here about softbaits. Haven’t used it yet but will be. Thanks for the heads up. 

im gonna look more into the underground wraps for my nicer baits. 

Right on. If you want another Plano send me money for shipping and I’ll send you a brand new one. 

Edited by Doomlurker

22 minutes ago, rogers954 said:

Absolutely love my planos i got 2 that house almost all my hard baits, easy to view everything and they roll up great for boat storage 

CAF9AD8C-0140-4A46-830A-5166865088C0.jpeg

I already have this. It serves its purpose for sure. I use daily for my swimbaits. Really looking for something that is more secure and protects the baits full. For some of the more expensive baits I own. Stuff like my hinkle, drt baits, Roman makes, etc. I feel like they still get bumped around a lot in this. 

I would love individual wraps like Hiroshima makes, but I know Brock is backed up with stuff and it took a long while for my buddy just to get wraps. I would like those for just my more expensive baits and then a regular wrap for the others. Anyone know of any of the individual wraps with good padding like Hiroshima’s?

1 hour ago, bravest67 said:

I would love individual wraps like Hiroshima makes, but I know Brock is backed up with stuff and it took a long while for my buddy just to get wraps. I would like those for just my more expensive baits and then a regular wrap for the others. Anyone know of any of the individual wraps with good padding like Hiroshima’s?

https://www.fallof74.com/baitwraps