Reveal one of my secret spot for swimbaiting

10lbs

1 hour ago, 10lbs said:

"Shameless" say so the guy who post fishing videos of this place to promote his lure.  

You know it, but they are all at night and I changed the way I post quite a long time ago.  People who know me personally know I fish there, but any picture during the daytime is blurred and all my pictures are blurred or photo shopped.  You haven't seen a day time video from me there in MANY months unless I am testing a lure, not telling people how to fish and where to fish.  Since people would catch on that every blurred photo was here, I had to just start photo shopping all of them and this isn't the only place I post pictures from. 

Posting a swim video of a rat that has been cropped to avoid treelines and shorelines, besides a single video, is just not the same.  It just happens to be the closest location that I can make it to in my allotted time I have to test/fish.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDMAUDzgXCr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link is the last video I posted from here and this was BEFORE i was even making rats.  Dont even try  to pull that bullshit

Edited by SacPig916

8 minutes ago, SacPig916 said:

I've actually spoke with you on 2 occasions.  You usually have a face shield on but I recognize your voice.  That day may of only had myself and you, but trust me, this place gets blown up.  Just today, 4 people throwing swimbaits in that exact location of your video for nearly an hour straight.  I know 2 of them seen your video and IMMEDIATELY went out to replicate it.

The best thing you can do for the swimbait community is not tell anybody your location, blur your pictures and stagger your feed.  I don't see how telling people is doing a service, however you did give some good pointers in your video.  You should do more of those!

Agree his content and pointers were good - giving specific spots not so good.  

What was the idea of this lol moving away ? Tired of a fishery and moving On too burn a new location im kinda confused by this lol also how long did it take you too learn all that was shared in video ? Not tryna be a d#$k just curious is all .. 

On 2/14/2021 at 11:04 PM, SacPig916 said:

I don't really care how much flak I get, but this shameless attempt to get views while pulling even more people to our home lake.  I really wish you would take this down, there is already 30 swim baiters every day, as well as people poaching with live bait.  After this summer, watching people keep every 5 out of the lake, this is the last thing this body of water needs.

You know, as much as I’d like to bag on you for this(just messin) I get u. I fish one and only one small body of water. The locals that fish that body of water have an unsaid understanding. Blowing up the spot is a huge no no when your tiny little lake is already getting pounded even by big baits. A long time ago my dad blew up said lake every night posting photos of a BBZ rat hanging from fish.sure enough, 2 months down the line we were literally seeing guys who live no where near us that we had never seen before fishing BBZ rats same hours as us. (4-6 am) and this isn’t like a giant well known world famous cali lake. It’s a secret little gem. Welp, what was once an unbelievable late night top water bite is now dead and has been for years.

On 2/15/2021 at 1:31 AM, 10lbs said:

Swimbait giveaway in the video.  If you're ever visiting in the Sacramento area or the weather is to bad to take out the boat try this body of water.  Break down where the bass like to pin the school of trout.   

Swimbait giveaway in the video.

What Lucky MOFO won this Giveaway?

On 2/15/2021 at 1:31 AM, 10lbs said:

Swimbait giveaway in the video.  If you're ever visiting in the Sacramento area or the weather is to bad to take out the boat try this body of water.  Break down where the bass like to pin the school of trout.   

Swimbait giveaway in the video.

What Lucky MOFO won this Giveaway?

Idk if this is just a thing on the east coast but isn’t it pretty obvious not to spot burn? I mean i’m not saying anything new but i’m actually surprised you didn’t expect criticism coming your way after posting exact location. especially in socal when there are other lakes to be fished, let people figure out their own spots.

Social media has ruined so many good things and this is just flat out pathetic. Like others have said, some people work really hard to find something different than others and often times those spots will last a long time and stay super productive under the radar. I don’t live near this lake but still, you should be ashamed. I don’t care how many likes you get or what makes you happy. This is just poor etiquette and anyone with a bit of common sense should know this is wrong