Your #1 bait

bassturds

The very first wake I ever made, i don't use it anymore but it has caught me over 30 5+lb fish and 2 6's.  It's what got me into making wakes and will always hang on my wall.  I was devastated the day I casted it into a steel fence and broke the bill, then I replaced it with a video card circuit board!

image.thumb.jpeg.c8ef2f21a0f94b442e3bca1514193fec.jpeg

26 minutes ago, JustBassinAround916 said:

By far 6th sense provoke jerkbait. It caught me the most fish ever on one day. Next a good ol ned rig. Caught my pb. As far as swimbaits id say citizen 6 and deps 175/250 (havent had anything on the deps but i love to fish them)

I had a single 6th sense jerkbait and I caught so many dang fish on it.  14 in 1 day, nothing over 2lbs though. 

13 minutes ago, chefchris said:

one bait i need to add to the line up and the lil chorizo 

Highly recommend both. The Wad3s crank down easily, have great action, and are just straight up fun to fish. The Chorizo I mostly use as a wake since they don’t crank down as good as the Wad3 does

I use and abuse wcz citizens I have around 15 of them and still looking for some battle shads..... Its gotten to the point where I collect citizens because of how much I use them. I also have pike in pretty much every water I fish in so over time there is just too much bite marks and super glue in my baits they wont work. 

1 hour ago, Jake Olszewski said:

I use and abuse wcz citizens I have around 15 of them and still looking for some battle shads..... Its gotten to the point where I collect citizens because of how much I use them. I also have pike in pretty much every water I fish in so over time there is just too much bite marks and super glue in my baits they wont work. 

Use mend-it, I use soft baits for pike all the time and mend-it doesn't effect the action of the bait at all. Superglue is only good for holding a bait on a jighead IMO