LSB paints and baits / the_basshole_

StripedbassAssassin

Horrible experience trying to purchase a bait from the_basshole_ . Sent this guy payment on June 6th $250 in full. He claimed to have the bait finished on multiple occasions and then he would make up several excuses of why he couldn’t finish the bait. After giving him multiple opportunities to finish the bait I asked for a refund. On July 22nd He said the bait was finished and he was just looking for my thread and needed a shipping address. A couple days pass no tracking number was sent so I ask again for a refund he says he doesn’t do refunds and the only option is to wait or too see if someone else would purchase the bait. I don’t understand how he can claim that the bait was finished and then turn around and say it’s almost complete. On August 1st he sent me back half of my money which was $125. He told me to expect the other half in a week. I messaged him a week later and he says another week. After many attempts at trying to contact him from this past Sunday the 15th to today the 20th he finally sent me $100. He claimed that he was keeping $25 as an inconvenience fee. Here’s just a warning to anyone who comes across his baits or his page. I could honestly care less about the $25 but it’s the principle if he was unable to complete the bait in time he said it would be completed then simply refund me the money but he dragged it on with a bunch of bullshit excuses.A147F3CC-1685-4C8A-8DEC-99D5247D02C7.thumb.png.047d55b53d55edbbb1018a4552fd1466.pngA1522333-E882-450A-835E-1CC4DACA4ECE.thumb.png.1626701442862829bf40fef4df61b915.png87FD0B46-D2C3-4E50-A3C6-42A01F8743FE.thumb.png.c7acfc5ca85182adde84e0983606dc8e.png

Yeah man. There’s like 15 threads about this guy 

@22RangerZ520R can go on for days 

this dude was also making fun of a mentally challenged kid in one of his posts, super classy dude 

There are so few swimbait makers/painters that take customer service seriously. Pretty sad. 

shoutout to toxic, bullshad, and bassjak. They seem to be the leaders in the industry when it comes to customer care. Sure there are others that I don’t have exp with, but there are plenty I’ve dealt with that couldn’t care less about wait times / communication. 

3 minutes ago, B_larkin3 said:

There are so few swimbait makers/painters that take customer service seriously. Pretty sad. 

shoutout to toxic, bullshad, and bassjak. They seem to be the leaders in the industry when it comes to customer care. Sure there are others that I don’t have exp with, but there are plenty I’ve dealt with that couldn’t care less about wait times / communication. 

I avoid all this by never taking a payment till the bait is 100% tested and in the package.  I hate being on other peoples time, I find it alleviated stress in my customers as well as myself. 

@swimbaitunderground

why is this guy still allowed to be here? This has happened over and over and over. Keeping an inconvenience fee is a fancy way of saying I’m stealing money from you. He’s told other people he’s not sending any refund and they can’t have their baits back. What the f*ck?! If anyone else did this they’d be banned from the site and black listed. Just goes to show the “community” some people still talk about is LONG gone. 10 years ago there was a Swimbait community. Now, the Swimbait scene is about making money every way possible. It’s disgusting

3 hours ago, Mossypumpkin said:

@swimbaitunderground

why is this guy still allowed to be here? This has happened over and over and over. Keeping an inconvenience fee is a fancy way of saying I’m stealing money from you. He’s told other people he’s not sending any refund and they can’t have their baits back. What the f*ck?! If anyone else did this they’d be banned from the site and black listed. Just goes to show the “community” some people still talk about is LONG gone. 10 years ago there was a Swimbait community. Now, the Swimbait scene is about making money every way possible. It’s disgusting

He’s gone. But seems like a lot of this stuff is taking place on Instagram not on the forum. These types of issues need to be brought to the moderators attention. We can’t possibly police what’s going on off the forum but do our best to take care of it here.