exploited waters what are your thoughts????

mmasturgeon

you better hope LMV aint as easy to get on to as irvine bvecuase youll have everyone and their moms chasing those #13 and #14 fish you were bragging about on the thread that is talking about fools like you that burn spots with there mouths! you better pray that LMV isnt as easy as irvine to fish otherwise your 10's you claim will end up in a bucket! your brilliant dude pure genius 8-) all this laughing has sure made me hungary

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you better hope LMV aint as easy to get on to as irvine bvecuase youll have everyone and their moms chasing those #13 and #14 fish you were bragging about on the thread that is talking about fools like you that burn spots with there mouths! you better pray that LMV isnt as easy as irvine to fish otherwise your 10's you claim will end up in a bucket! your brilliant dude pure genius 8-)

I'm pretty sure for a lake to be considered private anywhere outside of Southern California it requires being chased out by crazy hillbillies with shotguns on quads.

You posted a pic of a fish you caught with the background stated clear as day but you flame Austin for "mouth" burning the lake he lives at? Wish I could type with my mouth. The pot is calling the kettle black on this one, and it's makin' me hungary.

I wanna see the bucket that someone uses to truck fish out of MV, thats a BIG bucket!

LMV is about as private as Irvine.

seriously irvine and lmv same amount of private huh?? hahaha yeah right! irvine you pay you can play,dont think lmv is that easy to get on to but yeah LMV is about as private as Irvine

Who doesnt know squat about CA Ponds me or the guy that claimed irvine is as private as LMV :lol: Good One

Considering - A. I live in Oregon and fished LMV for a week straight last year didn't really get questioned by anyone, and B. Austin lives on Mission....You're probably wrong.

Maybe that's just how it works when you don't burn your bridges and accept that your wrong from time to time.

He clearly just put that information forward as a comparison, not to be taken literally..... In short LMV is not that hungary, I mean private.

GOOD ONE!!

Hey everyone we can go fish LMV and we wont get caught!! Thats were the #13 and #14 fish came from lets goo! but wait im hungary lets get food first actually nah we can just eat the bass no biggie.. Gotta love when people blow up spots on a thread about how big of a bummer it is that people burn out spot on social media! thanks for giving us an example of how idiots do this colby :D hahahaha

you can call me black or whatever you want but your defiantly dumb and the best part is you probly dont even realize it! ill post a picture sure but you aint going to get a word out of me if you dont already know where that is.

The bottom line is that people are lazy and greedy. Instead of finding their own spots, they would rather take someone else's. instead of getting food stamps they steal (yes, poach) to supposedly feed their family. Well I call BS on that, especially when you are driving a nicer car than me, which most poacher do. They can go to the bay and net all the mullet they want, but they would rather go to a local pond and take everything out because they are lazy.

Yes, some fish need to be culled, but every day or week??? Give me a break. And just like in Cali, they target the big bedding breeders, how does that help the population?

We have the same problem here with the marine patrol, they are either underfunded or undermanned and take forever, if they show at all, when you report poachers.

And by the way, just because it is legal, that does not make it ethical.

your defiantly dumb and the best part is you probly dont even realize it!

I don't even....

*you're

*definitely

*probably

*don't

And I might have missed one...

But hey, it's not like LMV is in BASSMASTER EVERY MONTH or anything, yeah, it's real low key these days :roll:

Gotta love when people blow up spots on a thread about how big of a bummer it is that people burn out spot on social media! thanks for giving us an example of how idiots do this colby :D hahahaha

you can call me black or whatever you want but your defiantly dumb and the best part is you probly dont even realize it! ill post a picture sure but you aint going to get a word out of me if you dont already know where that is.

Who needs a written word to tell where a spot is? :lol:

Thanks for the kind words, you handle yourself well online.

I did not call you black, its an "idiom", like idiot, with an M.

Gotta love when people blow up spots on a thread about how big of a bummer it is that people burn out spot on social media! thanks for giving us an example of how idiots do this colby :D hahahaha

Who needs a written word to tell where a spot is? :lol:

Thanks for the kind words, you handle yourself well online.

I did not call you black, its an "idiom", like idiot, with an M.

Is that what it is? doesnt take an idiom i mean idiot to know that

well im hungary and got to feed my hungary so keep blowing up spot that arent even in your state and keep slayin um i hope your tourney dream pays out for you :D bahahaha

But thanks for letting the masses know that LMV is not very private and easy to fish with out getting caught! im sure all the MV locals will love all the new anglers!

I would like to sincerely apologize for blowing up Lake Mission Viejo.

I think I'll go fishing now.

:D

good idea i think youve said enough idiomotic stuff today :D dont forget to feed your hungary side