New England Fishing Expo

SVT THUNDER

4 hours ago, chevro1et said:

I remember a few years ago posting a WTB micro Mink and all sellers were $250+ on initial offer. I passed on all of 'em and got in on the pre-order that @Ceaser did that kinda kicked off the Toxic production increase. 

Do they still produce the micro mink because I’d like one but don’t see them listed on their site?

18 minutes ago, Jerkbait22 said:

Do they still produce the micro mink because I’d like one but don’t see them listed on their site?

Yea might be awhile though as he said they haven't been selling when drops them & he's also working on a lipless version..make a post you'll find some lol 

1 hour ago, Jerkbait22 said:

Every now and then. But from what I understand he only makes them as crankdowns. No more wake n crank minks. You'd have to make a wtb post for the wnc minks if that's what u want 

1 hour ago, Jerkbait22 said:

They come and go, they have bait drops every week and it's not always the same baits. But yes, they do make them. 

8 hours ago, chevro1et said:

They come and go, they have bait drops every week and it's not always the same baits. But yes, they do make them. 

He made a recent Instagram post about a mini wake and crank (new bait for 2022) which looked pretty cool. The right size for the northeast.  So many baits, so little time…