10inch Hudd updates?

Danny C.

Wish i knew 15 weeks later theyd still be "building" mine lol

same here bro , i now look at him at the worst cutomer service (almost all time) just another bait maker that sits on peoples money . tell people stand up to as$:)$$$$ like him nothing will change (could care less how great a hud is) I spend way more then most with that being said sit on my money you better best believe you will no about it( specially when you point blank lie) and if i see you on the water again best believe i will let you know about it .

in other words kiss my ass mr ken ( you need to fire yourself )

dont like what im saying get in line and theres a long one (caus i dgaf)

I also just called and they said now its not gonna be next week probably going to be 2-3 weeks before they START to ship them.  Guy on the phone also gave me an attitude then hung up on me when I said  that its been over 14 weeks and they wont answer an email  WHAT A JOKE.........Glad ive spent thousands of dollars on hudds and they couldn't care less or even say sorry about the delay. 

I had the browser open and ready to order the day they came out and decided against it due to how my huddgill pre order experience went.  Glad I dodged this bullet.  This whole thing bums me out on huddleston as a company.  I wish I didnt like their products so much.

I had the browser open and ready to order the day they came out and decided against it due to how my huddgill pre order experience went.  Glad I dodged this bullet.  This whole thing bums me out on huddleston as a company.  I wish I didnt like their products so much.

Same, I was going to order some tophook huddgills to try out but didn't feel like waiting. 

See, maybe I'm a noob, but I wasn't aware of the CS issues. But I do think people have been tough on Huddleston. I totally realize the gills were junk, but before the gills everyone was singing nothing but praises. The Hudd was the best thing since the zebco 202. And now they're a disgrace to swimbaiting? I think just like everyone else in the world, they like money. And that why I don't think they'll let the new baits drop without making sure they run true. Not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone. It is ridiculous the wait time. Other than that, I havn't dealt with them much...

The issue, for me, is that I clearly paid for a bait he had yet to even produce and have ready. He panicked and wanted to fill a niche, but didn't produce on his promise. 8-10 weeks for shipping. Don't offer me the timeline if you can't follow through. A lack of upfront honesty is indicative of a serious issue.

I'm regretful to have supported a company that refuses to support it's customers by being up front with expectations and delays. If you can't see the failure in this, I'm sorry.