TT style swimbait build

HeyImBrian

Hey guys here's a TT type bait I made this week.

Made from PVC board

Stainless screw eyes

Screw eye hinges

Stainless pinned swivel hook hangers

TT soft tail

It's 9" long and prob around 3.5-4oz and has a nis S swim to it. I hope to get a beast on it this summer

post-4008-14252994718123_thumb.jpg

post-4008-14252994724086_thumb.jpg

post-4008-142529947297_thumb.jpg

post-4008-14252994735115_thumb.jpg

post-4008-14252994740605_thumb.jpg

Nice build! Are you on TU? You jammed a lot of good features in there. I need to try pvc board again.

No I'm not. This is the only site/forum I'm a part of and I'm pretty new here lol. I've been building saltwater plugs for years so I decided to give some swimbaits a shot. Swivels for hook hangers and stainless hardware are a must for stripers this way so I decided to use them on my bass baits too since I have it around and I believe makes a more quality / dependable lure

Thanks guys!

PVC board is a like a finish or trim board you can get in Home Depot. Used a lot in bathrooms or around outside doors. It a board made from PVC plastic basically. I've made a few baits with it and have had no problems and the best part is it doesn't rot. Def better for a floating bait over a sinking one though.

To put the screw eyes together I just opened them on one Sid the crimped them down. All screw eyes are also epoxied in too.