ALL BAITS HAVE EITHER NEVER BEEN USED OR ONLY PUT IN WATER ONCE OR TWICE. AND MOST COME WITH ORIGINAL BOX.

**PLEASE MAKE OFFERS**

SOLD AS A LOT FOR- $250

DEPS 175- $80

TRIPLE TROUT 8"- $60 

DRT KLASH 9- $60

HUDDS- $10 EACH OR $18 FOR BOTH, ONE IS WEEDLESS OTHER IS TOP HOOK. BOTH 68 SPECIALS. 

BULLSHAD 8"- $50

SUICIDE GLIDE 7"- $65

OSPREY BOOT TAIL- $10

WHOPPER PLOPPER- $5 

IMG_4454.JPG

IMG_4455.JPG

IMG_4456.JPG

IMG_4458.JPG

IMG_4459.JPG

IMG_4460.JPG

IMG_4461.JPG

IMG_4466 2.jpg

IMG_4463.JPG

IMG_4464.JPG

IMG_4465.JPG

IMG_4467 2.jpg

I sent payment to him, and he was still accepting other peoples payment, so he had multiple people pay for the same bait. I was first in line, and said he accepted my offer, yet he was still getting more offers, and accepting them as well. 

I refunded the money, if you wanna play risky with this guy, go for it. Not for me.

@swimbaitunderground

Edited by VolunteerSwimbaits

12 minutes ago, VolunteerSwimbaits said:

I sent payment to him, and he was still accepting other peoples payment, so he had multiple people pay for the same bait. I was first in line, and said he accepted my offer, yet he was still getting more offers, and accepting them as well. 

I refunded the money, if you wanna play risky with this guy, go for it. Not for me.

@swimbaitunderground

I also can vouch for this. He tried selling me the klash, but before paying I messaged multiple people who also said they had bought and paid for the bait.   @swimbaitunderground