2 hours ago, kriscircenis said:

Wdym “multiple people” u two were the only ones I accepted but neither of you would actually give me paypal. AND you said you would pay $100 but then backed out of it. I only told 2 people to pay for the klash

That’s still one more than you are supposed to sir. “I didn’t take money from multiple people...only 2!” 

5 minutes ago, rossco7777 said:

That’s still one more than you are supposed to sir. “I didn’t take money from multiple people...only 2!” 

Still didn’t even take money from either of them because they never paid so i moved down the line to the next guy

Im not vouching for anyone but if someone commits to buy but wont send the money its still avaliable for other people to buy. First to pay get the product. Now if he accepted more than one payment then he is pulling a fast one. I wouldnt risk it myself

2 hours ago, d-camarena said:

Im not vouching for anyone but if someone commits to buy but wont send the money its still avaliable for other people to buy. First to pay get the product. Now if he accepted more than one payment then he is pulling a fast one. I wouldnt risk it myself

Thanks for the comment and showing how im not wrong, i Never accepted more than one payment because I never got any payments.

Just for the record, after everyone's comments I messaged this dude. Knowing if I bought the lot PayPal would cover me. Pretty hard not to at least take a chance on the baits. So I sent money, I won't lie had fingers crossed after comments. But......

Just received all the baits in 3 days shipped, legit seller. Not sure what happened to everyone...maybe overwhelmed by pms due to crazy prices.

I have no complaints and I've bought baits on this site and it was as easy as the rest of my transactions.

Not posting to bash, just to say my transaction was successful.