Exposing Mike Long

shaneo

If I could only get the website to load. I did watch the video though. With social media the way it is I wouldnt be surprised if stories about other guys came out. This isnt the first time theres been controversy around him. 2014 he admitted to taking a photo with someone else's 16lb. Guys in SD have probably know this for a long time just the majority of guys would rather be friends with guys who "catch" big bass that publicly out them.

Edited by MA Frog Man

Not surprised, but honestly i never care about any of those popular fisherman, there's so many phony swimbait fisherman. I have my suspicions on some pretty popular people who post big fish on social media, get sponsors and a reputation then just ride out the wave on their reputation/sponsors. Not going to call anyone out but it's pretty obvious and honestly pretty dam low as you can get. 

Edited by Neill Hernandez

The article is 9 pages long, I think I got through 3 before it started crashing on me.  Now I want to read the rest.  I can't say I'm surprised, I thought there might have been some shady stuff going on there.

Man, reading and watching all this really gets to me. Seeing a fellow "swimbaiter" snagging fish is terrible. I would never even dream about intentionally snagging such quality bass. To me, one of the largest parts of swimbaiting is the feeling of accomplishment when you can trick a bass into biting your lure. Snagging the fish completely throws away this whole aspect of the sport. Hopefully Long will see that what he's doing isn't right and will turn around...

This was tough to watch. Snagging is the lowest form getting a fish attached to a line there is. Makes no sense to me because there's plenty of video of Long legit swimbait fishing and catching pigs. HE ALREADY HAD THEM LOCATED which is 50% of the challenge lol. Sickening really. I don't put much stock into these "big name" swimbait guys because in the grand scheme of life, it's such a small thing. This is just dispicable no matter who it is

A few takes away...

Finally!!!! A way to get those followers! 

Be prepared to pay double for trebles.... 

In all seriousness this is disgusting. Im glad there is video evidence of it. Also how big of a nutsack are you to just let yourself in your "friends" house unannounced and to ask what room does your kid stay in? And then to be shining a flash light in your house scoping the place?