40% off Dobyns Rods, what what what?

rcjoutdoors

14 minutes ago, Mossypumpkin said:

A lot of people knew about the sale well before the OP on this site

no, the sale ended two days ago

I'm aware of that, but seeing at least 2 people I know of have been updated who placed their order later in then morning than I did is what's frustrating me. I in no way was under the impression the deal was exclusive to those who saw it that morning lol 

9 minutes ago, 253caster said:

I'm aware of that, but seeing at least 2 people I know of have been updated who placed their order later in then morning than I did is what's frustrating me. I in no way was under the impression the deal was exclusive to those who saw it that morning lol 

Ohhh gotcha. Ya that doesn’t make sense to me either. I ordered Thursday night and got tracking yesterday so it’s on its way. We will see how delayed fedex is!

They sent an email.

"I am writing to let everyone know that we appreciate your business and your patience during this time. Our Dobyn’s rod promo was such a success, that it put us behind several days on getting all of the orders processed. I assure you that if you placed an order for rods with us, your order has either already been shipped, or will be shipped very soon. Some of you have already received your rods, and some of you may receive your rods before you receive your tracking information.

I apologize for the delay, and this is certainly not normal for us. All orders that were placed for non-Dobyns items still shipped with 1 business day, and all future orders will be handled the same way. "

They coming boys.

Edited by lvl2bard

20 minutes ago, StriperAddict said:

Where is sportsmans outfitter located?

Did they use fed ex?

Glad you got yor rod, still waiting here

Texas I think it was. Ya it was fedex. They dropped it last night at 9 haha. I love my new $156 champion 

My order hasn't shipped yet but I got the email to be patient. I ordered two fiberglass rods (one jb rod Paul Mueller likes and new 805-6? Sb rod) and am curious how dobyns does with material.  I don't feel guilty taking advantage of sale, I always thought fancy rod makers were overpricing fiberglass. 

Edited by bigpoppabass