Top 5 XL/XXL Rat Suggestions

prizmshallow

Currently fishing the spro 50 and the bait really gets bit well, but looking to upsize to a larger profile rat. Not opposed to 2 or 3 piece, silent or knocker just looking for some suggestions and insight on good larger profile wake/crankdown rats. Nezuma XL, baby possum, PB rat 3 piece, micro mink what are some of the ones you guys suggest? 

The nez single joint don't know name of it, would probably be next bait up the line after the spro and is bigger but not like whoa bigger.....when you hear baby possum, nez xxl, you are talking beast mode baits that do have an intimidation factor. You will need new rigs for those baits. My pb is on the baby possum btw and I was shy to throw it at first. 

Large nez (2 buddies have their pbs on that bait) 

cl8 baby possum, waking or crankdown model (keep in mind this bait is 4.5oz, a big step up in weight compared to the spro) but it gets chewed, and the more it breaks in the better the squeal gets 

toxic mink (new bait for me this season) gets bit really well. It’s taken a fish almost every trip. It wakes great and cranks down super easy, not too heavy and does it all. Can make it get way down (will no longer wake) with just some heavier hooks and rings 

if I had to only pick one bait I’d go with the toxic mink in the original mink color.