What is this about?

jrodgers762

I'm not going to say any names but I have a bad feeling about where these baits are coming from.....
I'm not going to say any names but I have a bad feeling about where these baits are coming from.....

X2

I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Why wouldn't you name any names?? Who are you saving face for? This is some some punk ass Jared Kiernan/killer instincts type of behavior!! Such a blatant ripoff, you would think the would at least sell them cheap. I mean even the OG is way over priced for what it actually takes to manufacture them. This copy probably costs them 10 dollars each straight from China.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100% with you guys that it is a crappy thing for others to copy a bait like that and sell it. I do however think that Mickey somewhat opened himself up for this sort of thing by not keeping any in stock. If they were readily available for purchase this would never get off the ground. Either way it is in no way right for them to be doing this, it probably swims like crap too. I am with the rest of you and will not be buying anything from them, of course I never have.