Show us your boat

Nufo

Figured I'd add mine in here since I'm sure alot of you guys haven't seen one since they are a locally made boat. It's a 10 foot by 3 foot by 1.5 ish tall. (Guestimating, don't remember exact dimensions) with a 76lb thrust Minnesota Kota controlled by foot pedals (ALOT faster than you'd think and will last several full days on a full battery) with a live well. I fitted mine out how I liked it with a diy pulley Anchor and made a crate to fit my needs. Only thing I don't have is a graph, helix 9 is in the process. Here's a walk around video

I welded up a cart to launch it down the boat ramp when I'm just by myself at the lake, but I fully restored (it was in rough shape) an old double jetski trailer I had for when me and my dad or buddy go together we don't have to cram 2 in the bed of my truck. The other boat in the trailer pic is the 2 man version of this boat, it's 3 foot longer with an added seat infront of the live well, alot more spacious then you'd think. I got tired of paddling kayaks so I got into creekboats, will never go back. 

20180503_215102.jpg

20180503_215135.jpg

20180503_215148.jpg

20180503_220114.jpg

20180503_215406.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:19 AM, JoshPerkins802 said:

Just picked this girl up today. Ain't much but perfect for me. Can't say no to a good deal! Daughter loved it!

20180812_112223.jpg

20180812_112243.jpg

Is that a Lowe? I bought a 1978 Lowe Hustler Pro last year as my first true boat and it looks Identical to this one.