CL8 Bait: Possum now up on website

oprcsr

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have pics of a 6+ on any bluegill bait, just 3-5.5s on hard bluegill baits. You are welcome any time to come stay with me in northern MN and show me how its done. Would love to spend a weekend fishing with you.

Don't need a weekend................. give me 2 minutes and I'd have your ass tuned up so good you'd look like someone that got hit by a car!

Did one of my heros just say he was going to beat me up? is that what just happened :lol::lol::lol: I didn't mean to offend anyone

. If I did I apologize. Just joking around. Although the weekend to come fishing still stands. Would love to fish with you as well as several other people on this site and know I would learn something

• 3 months later...

I'm sitting at work right now, bored out of my mind. This thread is potentially one of the funniest things I have ever read.

@theguythatsaid "or possumly shipping soon" - HAHAHA don't think that went unnoticed, I laughed my ass off at that.

LOL, I freaking love this website! You guys are awesome!

Got my blood going just looking at the title!

Just to start some ish....................................... where's the fish reports??????All you guy's saying how great a bait it is.........?????????????????????????

what's up????????

:lol:

LOL, you're the man. That got me laughing again.

You're right, I've only seen one guy post pics of fish on the Possum. I'm starting to dig this topwater bite!

Just to start some ish....................................... where's the fish reports??????All you guy's saying how great a bait it is.........?????????????????????????

what's up???????? :lol:

I've had one for about a month or two now, still no fish, just a few followers. I haven't committed to the bait or anything, but I have threw it in places where it should get bit. Broke the tail on it and it's a MOFO to change out! It definately has a similar action to the Nez, but I dunno about it.

I've had one for about a month or two now, still no fish, just a few followers. I haven't committed to the bait or anything, but I have threw it in places where it should get bit. Broke the tail on it and it's a MOFO to change out! It definately has a similar action to the Nez, but I dunno about it.

im starting to think its a dud,men lie women lie but pictures dont.

im starting to think its a dud,men lie women lie but pictures dont.

If it has a similar action to the Nez rat, count me out.

You guys know I love me some rats, but not a fan of the Nez action at all.

I at least caught fish on the Nez! I was dumb enough to sell my L Nez so that I could get a possum.....it's all good though, got a FS Shad out of the deal :D

Gonna keep slinging it and see how it goes, bout all I can do, but gotta fix the tail first. It's definately going to get in line well behind the OG Wake though! :lol: