hey mikey!

Damn, Just went to my friends machine shop to get the lips for everyones baits, met up with Dick Tompson , went to sushi, swim tested a couple of knock off baits some of the poser's are making :lol: ,played with my dogs , sat down to scope out the under ground and hard core's still foaming at the mouth???? :lol:

Hell yeah! Hopefully the OG Wake and Go Pro will get here around the same time! If you get a chance Mickey, would love to hear more about your Nippon trip :D Or hell, just post up the full pages of the magazine if you don't mind and I will get the wife to translate for me :lol:

Damn, Just went to my friends machine shop to get the lips for everyones baits, met up with Dick Tompson , went to sushi, swim tested a couple of knock off baits some of the poser's are making :lol: ,played with my dogs , sat down to scope out the under ground and hard core's still foaming at the mouth???? :lol:

Hell yeah! Hopefully the OG Wake and Go Pro will get here around the same time! If you get a chance Mickey, would love to hear more about your Nippon trip :D Or hell, just post up the full pages of the magazine if you don't mind and I will get the wife to translate for me :lol:

I tried but those pic are from my cell phone..

K, 's all good man, looked like a bad @ss trip for sure! Makes me wish I would have stayed over there for longer than I did :D

Damn, Just went to my friends machine shop to get the lips for everyones baits, met up with Dick Thompson , went to sushi, swim tested a couple of knock off baits some of the poser's are making :lol: ,played with my dogs , sat down to scope out the under ground and hard core's still foaming at the mouth???? :lol:

Thanks again for takin the time to shoot the ish with me. Enjoyed it. We talked ish about guys like this, but mostly talked machine shop, fabricating cool things and how to build American Made Quality. :D

and grizz if it were that easy to get a better job dont you think i already would have?

If you look for jobs the way you are looking for baits...I could see why you are having a rough time.

and grizz if it were that easy to get a better job dont you think i already would have?

If you look for jobs the way you are looking for baits...I could see why you are having a rough time.

I can see it now goes in for an interview:

"Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and give it to me boss man?"

:lol:

high horse? what high horse? i never claimed anything....glad you peeled yourself away from Mickey's D*CK long enough to make a post-Jfish

You come at me like that in person if you want to get all bucked up. Its the future of your account....I see its future...POOF.....

JK

everytime i check the black market the baits sell for 1 1/2 to 2X the original price if i could barely afford the original price how can i afford more?

and lets be honest not everyone on here pays for every bait

Ryan,

Curious who gets free baits? To my knowledge only baits Mickey gives out are to a very and I mean very small group of field testers. And even those guys still buy/trade for his baits. (if they didn't test the baits (for a year+) we would get a lower quality product)

Oh I guess you might mean the free baits u get when u place an order. I love me some Rina for that :)

high horse? what high horse? i never claimed anything....glad you peeled yourself away from Mickey's D*CK long enough to make a post-Jfish

You come at me like that in person if you want to get all bucked up. Its the future of your account....I see its future...POOF.....

JK

Haha. I was just thinking the same thing.

haha this thread is hilarious.

Here's a story for you Hardcore,

I once went fishing at a tiny local lake, small group of pretty girls jogging noticed my FS Herring. Commented on how real it looked, one of them even smiled at me. I smiled back. They continued jogging, and I told myself the next time they pass by- I was really going to chuck it to get some distance. Show off a little, and do it left handed.

So here they come again, I load the rod and chuck the Herring. Let it fly and locked eyes with a chick, then I hear a pop sound. Look at the direction of my bait, and the Herring was on the sidewalk across the lake. I tried to play it off, and dragged it back into the water pretending like nothing happened. "you do that one Purpose?" she asks, I respond "yes, the sound of the lure hitting something solid attracts fish". She laughs and joins the group to continue jogging.

I never caught her name, she was super cute.

Moral of the Story, 3:16 lures are very durable.

Terrible Story you say? I agree. This was just to take up space. :mrgreen:

LOL!