killer instinct lures?

slideaction

I'll sell mine for $25 if anybody really needs one that bad. Or trade whatever , I must of gotlucky, it took 7 weeks and he didn't answer the phone or emails. I was going to cut it as loss.

Luke knows a guy in his neighborhood, that will be willing to punch him in the face. atleast thats what a recall when I was having his credentials checked about 7 months ago. :x

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only the chosen few can get the baits now I guess :lol::lol: have to be in the "club". Also seen more than a few baits break right at the joint... no thanks!!

If you only use these two sentences I would think you were talking about 3:16 wake baits lol.

Only the chosen few can get the baits now I guess :lol::lol: have to be in the "club". Also seen more than a few baits break right at the joint... no thanks!!

If you only use these two sentences I would think you were talking about 3:16 wake baits lol.

Mmmmmmmm hater smells good!

Guess you missed the preorder for wake baits huh? Tard

:lol::lol:

Lol, if I wanted a 3:16 wake I would buy one. Given the fact that I've seen 3 broken joints in the past two months I think I'm good.

Lol, if I wanted a 3:16 wake I would buy one. Given the fact that I've seen 3 broken joints in the past two months I think I'm good.

:lol: that tends to happen when you bounce resin baits off rocks and concrete...come on man hate it or love it 316 hard baits are one of the most durable brands of hard baits on the market

jus say "i hate 316 cuz people like em so much :cry: " honesty...I can accept that :lol::lol:

:lol: that tends to happen when you bounce resin baits off rocks and concrete...come on man hate it or love it 316 hard baits are one of the most durable brands of hard baits on the market

jus say "i hate 316 cuz people like em so much :cry: " honesty...I can accept that :lol::lol:

+1

Anyone know this kid? Clearly JFish is a genius, as are all of his little minions that pump his baits and stand by silently with everyone getting ripped off.

photo1-1.png

Yea thought that was kind of a interesting instagram post when I saw it based on what was going on.

I've thrown the hell out of my 10 inch wake. Blasted it off the volcanic dam rocks twice and it's perfect. Chipped paint and the lexan tail has a hairline crack, other than that is good as new. Calling bs on broken joints from normal fishing..unless your whacking 50lb yellows.

I've thrown the hell out of my 10 inch wake. Blasted it off the volcanic dam rocks twice and it's perfect. Chipped paint and the lexan tail has a hairline crack, other than that is good as new. Calling bs on broken joints from normal fishing..unless your whacking 50lb yellows.

:lol::lol::lol: word! 3:16 wake broken at the joint from normal fishing... BWAHAHAHAH. Like em or hate em, like marbles, wait i mean kimbo, no swimbo, said, 3:16 hard baits are tough cookies. I slammed my BAA into docks a few times hard and it barely chipped the dorsal and the lip popped loose. Reglued both pieces and its still landing whops.. just sayin

everyone needs to calm down and just be patient (i'm not trying to offend anyone by saying this) i know some of you have been waiting like 5 months and trust me, you all will get your baits soon enough. Some of you are talking all this $hit on Jfish and how some people got their baits before others, i know everyone is tired of waiting for their baits and its not right for him to take so long on his baits but $hit happens to people? he obviously has had something happen to him that caused this problem. you cant just hate the guy because something has happened to him in his personal life that caused this problem. So all the people that are starting and saying all these roomers saying how he is "lazy" or "only wants to give his baits to his friends" or his "minions" just quit the Bs. john will make it right and get you all your baits i promise, just sit tight and soon enough you will get your baits.